|city||New York City|
|other cities||Vienna, Austria; Sherman, CT;|
Dr. Egon Neustadt was a collector of Tiffany Lamps, an Austrian immigrant, New York City orthodontist, and real estate developer, who gave the New-York Historical Society their entire collection of 132 Tiffany lamps and three windows in 1984.
Neustadt and his wife, Hildefard, began collecting Tiffany lamps in 1935.
|research links||Search FRESCO (Frick Research Catalog Online)|