|Schaeffer Galleries (New York, N.Y.)|
|city||New York City|
|other cities||Berlin, Germany;|
Schaeffer Galleries; established by Hanns and Kate Schaeffer in Berlin, 1925; New York branch, 1936-1990s.
Specialized in Old Master paintings and drawings, originally focusing on works by Flemish and Dutch masters. The gallery operated in Berlin from 1925 to 1939 and in New York from 1936 to the 1990s.
|research links||Search FRESCO (Frick Research Catalog Online)|